Would you like to be a part of a company that is changing the role of pharmacy in healthcare? Do you have a desire to help patients live a healthier life? Are you passionate about what you do and demonstrate that on a daily basis?
If so, then The Medicine Shoppe is looking for you.
We have three pharmacies that are locally owned and operated. The Medicine Shoppe is a retail pharmacy that serves patients in Rapid City and the surrounding area. Medicine Shoppe Advanced Care Pharmacy is a closed-door, Long Term Care pharmacy that serves patients living in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living facilities, and Group Homes. Rushmore Compounding Pharmacy prepares patient specific medications for residents of SD, WY and AZ. Our pharmacies and staff are committed to our community and our patients. We are a team of dedicated, caring individuals who support each other by consistently demonstrating positive interactions, professionalism and pride.
Only applicants with the following traits will be considered for any position with our pharmacies.
- - Strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
- - Readily accepts new responsibilities and takes ownership in their role.
- - Critical thinking skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- - Enjoys serving others and working with patients.
- - Detail oriented and performs mathematical calculations easily.
- - Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- - Demonstrates loyalty, fosters teamwork, and sets a positive example.
- - Be honest, trustworthy and respectful.
- - Expects all of the above from their coworkers and the organization for which they work.
Any questions concerning employment may be directed to:
- Shirley Walz-Rising
We look forward to hearing from you!